Heads of Audit, Audit Committee, IPSAS & PFM Strategy Implementation
DATES: 6-12 NOVEMBER 2022
TARGET: Boards, Committees, Senior Executives (Officers), MCAs, MPs
|DAYS||6 DAYS||16 DAYS|
|LOCAL||KES. 69,850||KES. 149,850|
|FOR YOUR INVESTMENT CONTACT: +254 12 843 395 | +254 722 998105 | +254 722 354 177|
When Public Sector Officials understand the benefits of sound financial management that meets international standards such as IPSAS, they deliver quality decisions which in turn, Promote growth and development in the private sector; Enhance transparency and accountability in the use of public resources; Improve the design and delivery of vital public services; Enhances the effectiveness of development assistance, and Attracts foreign direct investment – Adapted from IFAC.
- Gain knowledge on the how-to address PFM Reforms challenges in Audit
- Understand the components of complete financial statements of a public sector entity
- Comprehend and appreciate the role of audit committees and internal audits in the organization
- Understand and apply the practices of good governance
- Update your knowledge on the recent developments in Audits in the 21st Century
- Learn about the recommended best practices in internal audit
Our customer-centric focus helps many governments and public sector institutions (as well as the private sector and donor agencies) to achieve exponential success by training, supporting, and mentoring those entities to design and implement
fit-for-purpose massive transformational programs anchored on sustainable Public Spending, Transparency, and Accountability. We tailor and gauge all our solutions to enhance and guarantee value for money and success for clients.
Book your spot today by visiting our website www.peselltd.com or book via email at firstname.lastname@example.org