Public Procurement Law and Credit Control Policy & Data Analytics
DATES: 1-7 AUGUST 2022
TARGET: Boards, Committees, Senior Executives (Officers), MCAs, MPs
|DAYS||6 DAYS||16 DAYS|
|LOCAL||KES. 69,850||KES. 149,850|
|FOR YOUR INVESTMENT CONTACT: +254 12 843 395 | +254 722 998105 | +254 722 354 177|
When Public Sector Officials understand the benefits of sound financial management that meets international standards such as IPSAS, they deliver quality decisions which in turn, Promote growth and development in the private sector; Enhance transparency and accountability in the use of public resources; Improve the design and delivery of vital public services; Enhances the effectiveness of development assistance, and Attracts foreign direct investment – Adapted from IFAC.
- Improve adherence to proper financial management and procurement procedures
- Identify new developments in the public finance and procurement
- Strengthen synergy between finance and procurement departments
- Understand and address finance and procurement challenges
- Support PFM Reforms through effective Finance and Procurement Practices
- Improve cash flow & working capital management; Enhance corporate value creation
Our customer-centric focus helps many governments and public sector institutions (as well as the private sector and donor agencies) to achieve exponential success by training, supporting, and mentoring those entities to design and implement
fit-for-purpose massive transformational programs anchored on sustainable Public Spending, Transparency, and Accountability. We tailor and gauge all our solutions to enhance and guarantee value for money and success for clients.
Book your spot today by visiting our website www.peselltd.com or book via email at firstname.lastname@example.org