Public & Personal Relations for Effective Administration & HRM
DATES: 4-10 JUNE 2023
TARGET: Middle Level and Senior Executives (Officers) / Managers (Officers)
|DAYS||6 DAYS||16 DAYS|
|LOCAL||KES. 69,850||KES. 149,850|
|FOR YOUR INVESTMENT CONTACT: +254 12 843 395 | +254 722 998105 | +254 722 354 177|
Public Relations is an essential and integral component of public policy or service. The professional public relation activity will ensure the benefit to the citizens, for whom the policies or services are meant. This in turn births administrative excellence pertaining to the quality of work and the caliber of service provided. These skillsets are necessary for all professionals and must therefore be prioritized by all HRMs. We will also cover emerging issues and trends facing the human resource function and various proven approaches to handing the same. Don’t miss!
- Improve organizational image in the marketplace
- Generate appropriate, measurable return on your investment in traditional mass marketing
- Take advantage of the changing media consumption habits of your customers
- Enhance customer trust in your organization
- Monitor and enhance the reputation of your organization
- Overcome Public relation challenges both internal and external
- Assess the transformation in the media business and how to capitalize on it
Our customer-centric focus helps many governments and public sector institutions (as well as the private sector and donor agencies) to achieve exponential success by training, supporting, and mentoring those entities to design and implement
fit-for-purpose massive transformational programs anchored on sustainable Public Spending, Transparency, and Accountability. We tailor and gauge all our solutions to enhance and guarantee value for money and success for clients.